Privacy Statement of Unboxed Network Website.
This information can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that person from that data and other information that Company has or is likely to have access to.
Any personal information which you volunteer to the Company will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
The personal information we collect includes:
- Personal information you provide when you register for an account with Unboxed, such as email, Instagram.com or any other social account name.
- Identifying information you provide when filling out your personal account details such as your name, email, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth.
- Financial information (such as bank account number, Paypal address or other) in connection with a transaction.
- You may also provide us with other information, by updating or adding additional info to your account or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Statistics of your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, your web log and other connection information is also collected in order to improve user on-site experience.
Instagram business account is required to enable full Unboxed mobile app functionality and pleasant experience. Associated information is collected and used as a proof of your account’s suitability and eligibility. Information about your social media account and audience includes:
- Information about your profile, such as the number of followers and growth, profile views, impressions (1, 7, 28 days), reach (1, 7, 28 days), directional clicks.
- Information about your audience: proportional distribution among dominant countries and cities, age and gender distribution.
- Details about your media, such as post likes, comments, reach, video views, story views, impressions, reach, replies, taps.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account.
Collection and use of technical information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. Your identity cannot be revealed from this information. It is used to assist us in providing a more efficient service.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce any unauthorized access or misuse of your account. If you believe your account has been abused or if you are concerned about how your personal data is processed via this website, please contact us via links provided below this statement.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- Service Providers and financial institution partners: third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services.
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information under the applicable laws.
This statement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Lithuania.
For all the questions or inquiries write us on:
E-mail: [email protected]
Official website: https://unboxed.network/
Registered office: Unboxed, UAB. Studentų g. 3, Kaunas, 50232.